Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Hoard


1. Old Maps, Unknown 2. Books and Tea, Unknown 3. Books and Tins, Unknown 4. Phone Boxes, Unknown 5. Keys, Unknown
 I love salvaging, and reinventing old things, even if they have no particular use anymore. I like to imagine the stories they could tell, who had held them, what they had witnessed from their stationary positions. I also find the idea of taking some old and worn, and improving it, so much more satisfying than buying something brand new that will only depreciate. It seems that everyone has hopped on this trend recently, but trust me, I was born in love with these things.

P.S I've totally failed on the sources of these photos. They're all lost somewhere in the midst of Tumblr, so if you happen to know their origins please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment