Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

Reaching For Heaven



Happy New Year!

It's been great to have some time off over Christmas, and I've been feeling really creative. This is one of the pieces I have completed this week; trees reaching towards a nebula.

2015 didn't prove to be a great star gazing year for me, I didn't see any of the meteor showers due to clouds or the moon, and it was raining on the day that Birthday Star light was visible.  The Solar Eclipse was also hidden behind the clouds, but I did see the Lunar Eclipse and that was breath taking. Leaving a New Year party on Friday morning however, I looked up just in time to see a meteor shoot through the sky so hopefully I will have more luck this year!

I tweet regular updates about the night sky and what you will be able to see in the sky, so follow me at @herwhitehart 

No comments:

Post a Comment