Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Hart - The Shop

I am so excited to finally announce the opening of my online shop. It is only small, but has been such a long time in process I'm really glad it's finally here.

The shop will be going live tomorrow, the 1st of September 2014.


I've intended to open a little shop online ever since I left university in 2011, but I just haven't had the time (read courage) to do so. It is actually quite scary, because although I get a lot of positive comments on my work there's a big difference between flattery and producing a product that someone  may actually want to buy.


My shop is being hosted by Etsy, which for those of you who haven't heard of it is an online marketplace for handmade, vintage and arty type things. There are a lot of beautiful things on there by some very talented artists. It is a great place to pick up presents and gifts.

Once again I am so thankful that God bought my parents and I to the farmhouse this year, where I've been able to set up a studio that allows me to work with so much more clarity than I've had before, and where I can leave stuff out without it bothering the rest of my family. I just don't think I would have been able to launch this from anywhere else. The studio looks well in the background of the photo's don't you think?


At the moment I am only stocking a small run of cards. Remember those wildflower paintings I did last month? They are all up for sale as very sweet A6 greeting cards, either as a set or individually. I'm really pleased with how these have turned out. And you know that your friends would love it if you surprised them with a little note telling them how wonderful you think they are, wouldn't they?

I also have a few other past paintings made up as cards, so make sure you check them out! I'll be adding more products in the near future, in time for Christmas.

Also keep an eye out for offers, giveaways and other announcements on my Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook pages.

Do you have a favourite piece of work of mine that you'd like to see made up into a print, card or something else? Leave a comment below or contact me directly to see if it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment