Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Transform

"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completionuntil the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6




This was yesterday's Transform piece. Jamie spoke about God completing the work he has started in us, and used the above verse. My interpretation was God's unending creation, always growing and expanding. I used the tree (gosh, I do love a good tree) as an example of the way God grows and develops spiritual fruits in us. I painted the tree and the little blue bird in the middle there, everything else was done by the girls at Transform who took up the theme perfectly without me even having to explain it. How creative are they?




This is the plan I scribbled down beforehand, but I didn't show it to anyone. The final thing turned out very similar don't you think?

Remember, wherever you're at in your life, God's still working in you. You are His masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment