Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

One Year On...




My blog is one year old today. How time flies. This means that this time last year my degree show exhibition was running, and I'd pretty much finished being at uni. Actually, that does seem a really long time ago now. I'm definitely far from being a student now; I have a "proper" job, I go out to tea rooms on Saturday afternoon's, and I wear pencils skirts a lot. All of these things must mean I'm a proper adult now (let's just ignore the game of ultimate frisbee on Thursday.)

A lot can happen in a year, and a lot did happen. But not so much in an arty sense. I few bits and pieces here and there, but nowhere near what I'd hoped to have achieved in a year. So I'm spending a good deal of time planning; how can I get the money/space/time I need? What direction should I go in first? How many forms would I need to fill in if I did 'A'? How much of a risk would it be if I did 'B'? I'm not getting many answers yet, but I'm starting to know the questions I need to ask. I know that I want to start being more creative again. I have a few projects I'd love to get off the ground. And I know I really don't want to work in an office my whole life.

So, the quest continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment