Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Higher Rock

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." 
Psalm 61: 2




This is the result of Transform this week. As part of the response time everyone was encouraged to write down something they wanted God to lift up for them on a butterfly and add it to the painting. I can't take much credit for this, other than the idea really. I painted the mountains and sky; Chantelle painted the grass; Kate cut out a lot of the butterflies, and everyone else did the rest! I really like the fact that everyone participated to make this happen, and I hope that all the burdens, or worries that were written on those butterflies feel lighter now. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation and love the fact that it was made possible through everyone's contributions. God really does make your load easy and your burden light. When it's In Him we trust, nothing is impossible. Even if we are incredibly scared. He just wants us to come to Him. X

    ReplyDelete